According to the ticking clock on the OSI website’s home page, OSI2016 is only 16 days away! Here are the latest updates in order from highest priority to lowest (at the moment):
- Please reserve your hotel room and pay your conference registration fee if you haven’t already. Thank you!
- Remember to introduce yourselves to your workgroup colleagues and exchange a few ideas prior to this event so you can hit the ground running in a few weeks.
- Regarding the facilitation training course, we’ve decided to open this to anyone who is interested. Please make sure that at least one person from your group will complete this brief online training, but otherwise, everyone is welcome to participate. The date and time will be announced within the next few days.
- Final details regarding the conference (meeting locations, delegate contact list and so on) will be emailed to you later this week or early next week. These materials will also be included in your conference binder (to be picked up at the registration table).
- Your final tutorial will arrive this coming Friday.
- There have been a few last minute changes in the attendance list as delegates have struggled with health and family issues and also immovable scheduling conflicts. Groups are being notified of these changes on a rolling basis. At the same time, we have been fortunate to also add a few new delegates to this group at the last minute. Thank you for your patience with these adjustments.
- And finally, some people have asked about the dress code for this event. You are welcome to dress however you’d like, of course, but business casual is the recommended code (East coast casual, not Seattle casual J). You will also want to bring along a jacket and an umbrella since the DC-area weather this time of year can have wild swings (and you’ll be walking between campus locations).
OSI Program Director